Our therapists understand that many families need additional support between their therapy sessions. All clients of Startright Speech Therapy are offered follow-up phone calls and/or e-mails between appointments free of charge. This allows the therapy goals to be practiced at home optimally and as often as possible. We also provide all therapy materials to be used at home between appointments.
- Tax deductions apply for out-of-pocket expenses - feel free to contact us for further details.
- Your GP may write a Medicare Plan (Enhanced Primary Care) to allow you rebates for a number of speech pathology sessions each calendar year. You may visit your GP before your initial visit or at any time throughout the duration of therapy and if eligible, obtain your Medicare plan. Feel free to contact us for further informaton regarding your specific situation.
- You may receive rebates from your Private Health Fund if you have chosen speech pathology within your extras cover. You may take your receipts into your Private Health Fund to claim your rebates.
- Your child may be eligible to receive $12 000 funding for Speech Pathology from the Government Department of Social Services. Speech Pathology sessions at Startright Speech Therapy may be claimed using funding from either of the following packages:
- 'Helping Children with Autism' funding package.
- 'Better Start' funding package.